How do I get past The 8 second air time Challege?

1. Hi all,

Im stuck on the Challege area where you have to stay up in the air for 8 seconds,
    The Most i have been able to do is 7 Seconds, What combo's, Moves etc have you all done to get past this??
    Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

User Info: Aussie_jay83

Aussie_jay83 - 9 years ago

1. Start by holding Triangle to pop the enemy into the air. Now alternate Triangle and R2. Triangle will smack the enemy into the ground and bring it back up into the air. R2 will grab the enemy, slam it into the ground, and make it pop back up. I used this method and after 8 seconds I was nowhere near the ground. Also, if you do find you are near the ground, hold down Circle (if you have the airborne holy attack upgraded) for the downward blast, and it should save you for about a second. You'll drop like a rock after you use it, though, so it's kind of a last resort.

User Info: Grahf23

Grahf23 - 9 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. The way I managed to get past it was after upgrading the fierce attack aerial combo (triangle triangle) I would double jump and just spam it. After finding out that this wasn't working, I used the monster clipping to my advantage by jumping above one of the Demons and spamming the combo. I was able to maintain plenty of airtime because if I were going to fall to the ground, and the demon was beneath me, I would hover or float above him giving me precious extra seconds for the trial.

User Info: kyrzonxbl

kyrzonxbl - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. If you've been upgrading the Triangle moves, use the one where you hold Triangle down and you launch into the air. This takes you a bit higher up than double jumping. At the apex of the jump, spam Triangle. This should keep you airborne for well over 8 seconds.

User Info: Supaaku

Supaaku - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. This worked for me just punish one of the demons slowly with the choke kill.(The one when you're standing on its back and your choking it with your scythe).

User Info: Shire_Slayer

Shire_Slayer - 9 years ago 1   1
  4. I did kind of the same thing. Hold Triangle to start, but then switch to a square, triangle combo. Just one square and one triangle and you can hold up there quite a while. Its also nice as this combo does quite a bit more damage than grabbing.

User Info: KraZee_9

KraZee_9 - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. Please read, this is actually the best way to get the 666 hit combo, these guys just keep respawning so just keep hitting them with your cross attack and you should get the trophie. press triangle and slam your sythe into the ground and this will throw your enemies into the air, hit them a few times then hit R2 and then hit them a few more times, but make sure the difficulty levels on medium so they last longer.

User Info: _CRAZY9MM_

_CRAZY9MM_ - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. Like everyone has said hold triangle to start the air combo (try to get 2 enemies at once it will last just a bit longer) as ur heading down use triangle again for a good combo to keep you airborne for a bit more, then keep combos going until you are heading to the ground, now you have to time this just right, when youre about 2-3 ft from the ground hold circle to let out a cross move that will keep you in the air for a bit longer, I did this and I stayed in the air for about 10 sec., good luck

User Info: ShizukaAssassin

ShizukaAssassin - 9 years ago 0   0