Where can I find (all relics)?

1. I have been looking for all the relics...... Unable to find them.... the best I did was 22..... need help.... Anyone know their locations.

User Info: Cabrera45

Cabrera45 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. That is wrong, cause I found one of the relics for one of those spots.... It's the relic that automatically attacks when u evade..... they are secret relics, im yet to find the other one, if you find my question, its called The 2 Relics... look it up and it'll show you where i found it

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. This came from Lara, the last secret relic is in the centar in violence, the same area you get one of the judas coins, instead there's a place to go inside the centar, that's where you'll find the last secret relic, there is no relics in the DLC, just the 2 extra trophies..... and lara, if you happen to read this, ty for your help... it's really appreciated

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Look on youtube, there are good videos on this. Also when you get them all there will be two slots unfilled which are for the DLC relics.

User Info: snake_pliskin_X

snake_pliskin_X - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Yes visit youtube and type in dantes inferno greed, heresy, anger, violence and so on then look for the one video thats posted by rooster teeth (achievement hunters) and they will tell you step by step how to get them. There is 30 of them and for the 2 for dlc never heard of that, bogus claim from snake_pliskin_.

User Info: _CRAZY9MM_

_CRAZY9MM_ - 9 years ago 0   0