Eyes of st,lucia please help?

1. I have posted this question twice before one was answered while yhe answer was appreciated it wasnt helpful the second posting has got no responce i think because there identical and together, so here is my third try, I have the eyes of st,lucia equiped , now it says its supposed to deflect incoming attacks i dont see any difference in dantes blocking or countering. whats the deal how excactly is this relic supposed to work please help and please be detailed and specific. thank you in advance;)

User Info: buddah69420

buddah69420 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. i just responded to your second post lol...ok this relic will automatically block an attack at random. i have it equipped and noticed it twice already...if and when it activates you will notice a quick little glow like when you're holding down the L2 button and someone attacks you but you dont have to do anything. if you just stand there and get hit evenutally you will see an attack get "deflected" which is basically blocked. hope this helps

User Info: DCMBullet

DCMBullet - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. Better counterattack time is given by Hoarder's Purse. Eyes of St. Lucia just let you block randomly, even without making an attempt to counter.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. Actually, I think it's supposed to allow for a better counter attack time, right when they strike you, quickly press the block button, there will be a gold flash and it will slow you down if you do it correctly giving you time to hit the square button for an counter attack

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 9 years ago 0   1
  4. But don't let them hit you when the start the strike, otherwise it won't work

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 9 years ago 0   1