Where can I find Beatrice stone locations?

1. Anyone help?

User Info: Goded69r

Goded69r - 9 years ago

1. I think the locations are random-ish. I really can't answer with more certainty, however, I will provide the following evidence:

Heshkeigaii got all 3 Beatrice stones. However, his third location definitely differs from mine. His first might as well, since he doesn't remember.

I got all three stones also in the following locations:

1) In the hallway past Charon's head in Limbo (when you can kick him into the abyss), I received a piece at the fountain at the end of the hallway.

2) When entering Lust, before entering the Lust Tower, I found a piece in a fountain in one of the secret areas beneath the electric-ball walkway.

3) In the teleport maze, the same fountain as Heshkelgaii mentioned.

Now, I believe that this just means that there are certain fountains that are able to yield Beatrice stones. If you already have 3 Beatrice stones, it will just act as a regular soul fountain. It might also be that you have to access so many soul fountains before finding a Beatrice stone. I'm really not sure. What I can tell you is that there are obviously many different ways to get all three stones. Considering that "Auto-Absolving" isn't all that great of an ability anyway (who would pass up on a chance to get bonus souls? Auto-Absolve gives ZERO souls), it stands to reason that the developers wanted to make it near-impossible to miss.

Not really related to your question, but this might also be true of Judas' 30 pieces of silver.

User Info: Halo2298

Halo2298 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. There's a video on youtube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q09Fuu9WMow

Goodluck

User Info: deadmanmj12

deadmanmj12 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The first one is pretty hard to miss but I've forgotten where it was, however the other two are pretty simple too, in the teleporter puzzle there is section that you can't teleport to, you have to get to the very end where you drop onto the floating platform than jump over to the section to the right bottom, there is a fountain there with the second Beatrice stone in it.
    The third is just a little ways ahead of that, once you've gotten through the next area of platforming where you have to push the stone to put out the four fires and destroy the structure to go down, is a room with several fountains and a demon with a relic, to get the stone you must double jump up to a ledge on the right hand side of the room than double jump through an opening to another platform with the fountain ontop.

:Note the relic demon is well hidden you have to drop from the main platform and shimmy over to it, it's in a little alcove on the far right hand side of the room.

User Info: Heshkelgaii

Heshkelgaii - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Halo is absolutely correct, except that the location of the stones are not random. However, as Halo stated, some fountains are capable of carrying a stone while others aren't. They are usually in an obscured places and it appears that the game developers may have designed the game so that you may still be capable of getting all the stones even if you can't find the first three locations. If you miss a stone, just keep going forward, eventually you will find another stone.

P.S: I found my third stone somewhere in late in the game, like in the 7th circle 0.o

User Info: LunaticJACK

LunaticJACK - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. I found only 2 of the stones. First stone was right past Charon's Head. Second Stone was in Violence where you had to climb across a rope and drop down to a platform and enemies kept coming until you raised the platform high enough to jump up.

User Info: blackthunder01

blackthunder01 - 9 years ago 0   0