What`s the difference between the regular version and the Divine Version?

1. I wanted to know the difference between these two versions to choose the best version to buy.

User Info: BrutalPlayer666

BrutalPlayer666 - 9 years ago

1. Not true. There is a regular version as well, but PS3 owners have no excuse to buy it since the special edition costs the same.
    The Divine (or Death, if you live in a PAL area) Edition is the fancy name for "Special Edition". It has a bonus dvd and comes in a fancier case. I'm not quite sure if there are any differences between the Divine and Death edition are aside from the name, but at the very least you should make sure to buy either one of those, and not the regular edition, since there is no downside to it.

User Info: Mass_Carrier

Mass_Carrier - 9 years ago 5   1

Answers

1. You get free DLC, an art book, 20 song music list, commentary from the director, and an interpretation of the actual poem.

User Info: _CRAZY9MM_

_CRAZY9MM_ - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. on the PS3 their is no "regular" version. its all divine.

User Info: Nosgard

Nosgard - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. That is if you buy the divine edition.

User Info: _CRAZY9MM_

_CRAZY9MM_ - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. I don't know about other areas in Europe but the Death edition and the regular one are NOT the same price in England. Death is 15 more, No way, in my opinion, is it worth it either...

User Info: Underpant

Underpant - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. I got DE and all of what it says it brings is on the one disc thats the game...the only thing aside from the game disc is the DLC paper and the Action Figure I got :D

User Info: joker2323

joker2323 - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. All Divine Edition Content is in the Special Features on the Main Menu.

User Info: Shadow4eva13

Shadow4eva13 - 9 years ago 0   0