How can I drive a team event?

1. After completing some race and going back to the map some voice told me I could try a team event. He said something about going to 'my stuff'. Well, I went to my stuff and I don't really know what to do there? I looked into the manual of the game but nothing is explained in how to drive a team event. Can someone please help me? Thx in advance.

User Info: mo7ex

mo7ex - 8 years ago

Answers

1. A team event requires you to team up with another driver, one of your main competitors to be exact. Jayde Taylor, Travis Pastrana, Ken Block, etc., etc.

What is in "My Stuff" is a list of the drivers you have befriended, allowing you to race with them. Just go to a team event and proceed in a normal manner, then choose a teammate.

User Info: BKGlover

BKGlover - 8 years ago 0   0