How do I earn the Bedlam Basher trophy?

1. How do I get the trophy for defeating a bandit with a melee attack from behind? There doesn't seem to be any opportunities to sneak up on one. If you are already engaged in combat with them, they always turn to face you.

User Info: Gruntnic

Gruntnic - 10 years ago
  2. I've tried the ice think and it isn't working. Even frozen they STILL keep turning to face me.

User Info: Gruntnic

Gruntnic - 10 years ago

1. I figured out how to do it right for anyone who cares. Shoot one in the kneecap, which causes him to hop on one leg in pain. Then run around behind him and punch away.

User Info: Gruntnic

Gruntnic - 10 years ago 0   0

1. I was having trouble with this, too, but I finally got it last night. If you've got the Ice Upgrade, shoot them with a couple shots with a pistol, or a burst of a machine gun but don't kill them. Then when they're frozen to the floor you can run behind them and melee kill

User Info: Mu_LaFlaga

Mu_LaFlaga - 10 years ago 0   0