What do I do if I'm stuck in Fatal Labyrinth?

1. Since the levels always seems to be random each time I play the game, sometimes i get stuck on a level that has nowhere to go. no more secret walls and no monsters or pits or anything... what do i do? :S

User Info: Rockman_forever

Rockman_forever - 10 years ago
  2. actually i found out, and this is important for everybody who didnt read any manuals... that you press the pick up button ( square ) in front of certain walls to discover hidden doors :O

User Info: Rockman_forever

Rockman_forever - 10 years ago

1. If you've checked all the walls and passages, and there is nothing left and no exit........

Find some monsters and let them slay you.
    If there are no monsters, just walk around for a bit, they'll regenerate.
    Push START at the grave scene, you will be reinjected back into the dungeon
    with the majority of your inventory and stats.
    The penalty is you'll be thrown a couple of levels back and lose some stats.

This happened to me at level 27, since the dungeons are random, you won't get
    stuck in the same place twice.

User Info: Griff

Griff - 10 years ago 2   0