'Nasty Headache' Trophy/Achievement ?

1. Hello, All;

Oddly enough, I'm having a bit of trouble with the 'Nasty Headache' Trophy/Achievement, which requires you to perform 5 head shots in a row.

My question is what constitutes a 'head shot', and 'in a row'.

Is a head shot when you shoot a demon's head off with a single shot, or is it when it does that stylized close-up shot with the black and white speed lines?

Does 'in a row' mean killing 5 consecutive demons with head shots, or is it 'one shot, one kill' five consecutive times on five consecutive enemies without shooting any other body part in between ?

Any clarification would be appreciated. This is one of the five Trophies I've yet to unlock, and I'm getting sick of restarting at checkpoints...

User Info: GrimmSeraph

GrimmSeraph - 7 years ago

1. As far as I know, a headshot means the stylized slow-motion close-up shot which can still be done with any weapon. "In a row" means you must "one shot, one kill" the enemies without hitting any other part of their bodies even once. However, you may miss as much as you want without it resetting the counter. It's entirely possible (and actually pretty easy) to get this trophy at the games tutorial area. Just take your time and aim from across the room while the enemies aren't charging at you.

User Info: EbonicPlague

EbonicPlague - 7 years ago 1   0