Shooting controls on PS3?

1. I hate using L2/R2 to aim and shoot in PS3 games. I find it unacceptable for developers not letting us AT LEAST switch to L1/R1 in the options. I'd like to ask people who have actually played it what the controls are because I can't information on that anywhere (all the walkthroughs uploaded on youtube are of the Xbox360 version ffs i wanted to see the tutorial in the beginning). Basically that's it. Is it possible to aim and shoot in this game using L1/R1 or does it force you to use L2/R2?

User Info: Smarty12

Smarty12 - 7 years ago

1. The ps3 controls are: L1 aim, R1 fire (while aiming) hold while moving forward to run, L2 drink last used drink, R2 lightshot, left and right analog sticks are standard fps with option to invert, d pad selects weapons, square reloads and interacts, triangle and d pad selects drink, X turns 180, O melee (can be held)

User Info: kalzone1

kalzone1 - 7 years ago 2   0