How do I get past find Dr. Youngs notes before the Joker does?

1. I have already saved the guards. But i did not scan Dr. Youngs fingerprints. I didnt know it was something I needed to do. I have no clue how to get back to her office. I dont think I have ever been to her office. I need some help please I just got the game and I love it so far, but I'm stuck. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: thajbird

thajbird - 9 years ago

Answers

1. It should still be on your map. If not, look around in the main halls. I'm pretty sure the door to her office is labeled.

User Info: Dark_Smidge

Dark_Smidge - 9 years ago 2   0
  2. Go to the main hall then you look around for a vent (I dont remember which one, but keep looking) then follow that vent to a bathroom. Open the doors by a pair of stairs. Once you get into the next room there will be some henchmen then beat them up. After that, look for a vent up on the wall then use your grapple to open it. The vent will lead you to her office. Scan her office for fingerprints. Then if you follow the trail, it will lead you to the library. Beat up all the henchmen, save the people by cutting down the chandilier. After that, look for her fingerprints (you have to) which will lead you to a book on the left side of the entrance of the bottom of the library. Hope this helps. :) P.S. when you get into Dr. Youngs office when you go into the vent, there will be a short video clip of her taking her notes and hiding them from the Joker.

User Info: sargent22

sargent22 - 8 years ago 2   0