Team Play?

1. What does the statistics of "Team Play" mean? How do I ace it (A+)? I've tried a bunch of times with different tactics, but ended up with the same result every damn time: C+. Why can't I fix it?

User Info: DaMaStar_99

DaMaStar_99 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Team Play is a pain. But to increase your grade there are some things you can do:

1.) Do not turn the puck over. The fewer turnovers the better.
    2.) Pass. Being a puck-hog lowers your grade.
    3.) Block shots. Teammates love when you take one for the team and help the goalie in the process.
    4.) Do not go offsides. The coach will usually yell at you if you get caught offsides even once.
    5.) Stay in position. There is another grade for this, but if your blown coverage leads to a goal, it'll hurt this grade too.
    6.) Make your line changes at the appropriate time. Another biggie, don't stay out there too long and don't leave your linemates out to dry by changing too soon or at inopportune times. (when you should be getting back on D, when you could have a 2 on 1 break, etc)

Those are the 6 major things you'll have to take into account when playing. Personally, I generally end up with a A- position, C+/B- Team, A/A+ in stats and it's good enough for me. Getting the team play grade up is hard, especially if you play without line-changes or for long period lengths - 10+ minutes. Because your turnovers generally start to add up since you have to pass in order to get a good grade.

User Info: simmsimma

simmsimma - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. Oh. And Number 7.

No bad penalties. Forgot about that one.

I believe the only time a penalty isn't bad is when you get in a fight in order to rile up your crowd and team when your losing by 1 or 2. Other then that, I haven't seen any other penalties that are acceptable to coach.

User Info: simmsimma

simmsimma - 10 years ago 1   0