How do you sync ur ubisoft account with ur psn?

1. I don't know how to sync my ubisoft account with my psn?

User Info: death123x

death123x - 12 years ago

1. When you first load the game, make sure you are logged in with your PSN account and have an active internet connection.

At the main menu, you have the option to hit Triangle for "exclusive content." Hitting this will take you out of the game, open a browser for you, and automatically take you to the ubisoft website registration. Simply complete the sign up and you can download/unlock the skin.

User Info: Drk_Adonis

Drk_Adonis - 12 years ago 16   0

Answers

1. Get on line and create a ubisoft account at:
    http://www.ubi.com/
    After you go through registration, go to the game on your PS3.
    Under the extras menu, look at the bottom left screen, there is a "exclusive" button, push it and it will ask you to enter your ubisoft account info, afterwards, you are prompted to download the extra Altair skin.

User Info: jckam8888

jckam8888 - 11 years ago 1   2
  2. You can do the ubisoft registration on the PC as well, and you can sync it whenever you feel like, not just on the first load.

User Info: RASalvatore

RASalvatore - 11 years ago 0   4