PS3 version Zurg spaceport tower is missing 2 top handhold slots, is a patch coming?

1. In the PS3 version, Zurg's spaceport central tower is missing the top two handhold slots needed to wall jump up to the top and retrieve the gun. They are visible in the XBox version of the game. Is there a patch coming to correct the error in the PS3 version?

User Info: Josota99

Josota99 - 9 years ago
  2. I am sure, and I am referring to the central column. I have looked at that tower from all angles, and there are only the 3 lower handholds in my version of the game. The top 2 which are to be reached by wall jumping from the central tower to the circleing walls and back again to the tower, are not there in my version of the game, which is for PlayStation 3.
    I saw a video of the successful wall jump on another webpage, and there was a comment by another player there saying the same thing, that he had only 3 slots on the tower instead of 5. I cannot get to the top to retrieve the gun without those 2 handholds just below the top.

User Info: Josota99

Josota99 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Are you sure? I've gotten up there multiple times.
    You may have overlooked them. If you're talking about what I think you are, check around all the outside, and if they're not there, they may be on the central column.

User Info: Mario_Bones

Mario_Bones - 9 years ago 0   0