How do you get those 2 prize capsules in the stunt area?

1. In the stunt area( the massive one with tons of jumps and soccer balls) I am stuck trying to get 2 capsules. When you get to the very bottom by the large goal post by the 3 balls, there are 2 prize capsules high above the ground, just floating there. I can't figure out how to get them, and it seems that there isn't any jump that you could use to get that far out.

So my question is: how do you get those prize capsules?

Thanks for the help!

User Info: TheBucks777

TheBucks777 - 9 years ago
  2. Oh sorry, I'm talking about the other two prize capsules, the ones that are near goal post floating up high in the air. I already got the ones you are talking about, but thanks anyway. Do you have any idea how to get the ones I'm talking about? I heard something about a bowling game but I'm not sure.

User Info: TheBucks777

TheBucks777 - 9 years ago

1. Theres a half pipe that appears whn you start that race down there. thats how i got them

User Info: ratbib

ratbib - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Start the mission that is right in front of the wall that takes you back to the beginning of the park this will bring up a ramp that will let you get both remember to press triangle this will make you turn quickly and wont loose speed

User Info: DDG2501

DDG2501 - 9 years ago 0   0