How do I install the game?

1. I just purchased the game from the PSN, and the only thing that come out of it is now I have 21 KB file in my Game Data Utility folder. Is there something I have to do in order to make it work?

User Info: Clank81

Clank81 - 10 years ago
  2. Oh, and when I downloaded it, it said the file was only 101 KB

User Info: Clank81

Clank81 - 10 years ago

1. Download the Eden DEMO from the Network, then when you start the demo it should install the full version. The file in your saved game data utility should be the full game data that lets you access the full version. The demo becomes the full version with what you bought.

User Info: Tmomen

Tmomen - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. you have to download the demo then you'll have the full game. It's weird...

User Info: MalekSultan

MalekSultan - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. The demo IS the (locked) game & $9.99 buys you the key. Notice: if you play the demo & do not buy/own the game, your progress will be in save data utility. So, delete the file, then download the demo & reinstall your original purchase key to unlock the game. Then except the new update (4-16-09) to coincide with the release of Eden Encore & Enjoy! The correct file sizes are: Game-109MB Save-113KB

User Info: GLoRyKnoT

GLoRyKnoT - 10 years ago 0   0