How do I beat (hulkbuster on its time to end this part 2 for the playstation 3)?

1. How can i beat the hulkbuster on its time to end this part 2 rescue betty for the playstation 3?

User Info: wolfman624

wolfman624 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Defeat the S.I. Hulkbuster

The Hulkbuster is immune to most of your attacks. He attacks at close range and fires lasers from a distance. You want to destroy the helicopters above you and anything else that you can (attacking buildings works well) to build your rage meter to full. Aim carefully and use a charged ground slam on the Hulkbuster.

This leaves him stunned for a moment so rush in and land a combo on him. Repeat this process two more times and he should fall to the ground.

Throw the S.I. Hulkbuster into a generator!

Lock onto two of the generators and throw the Hulkbuster to disable them.

Defeat the S.I. Hulkbuster

Repeat the same process as above to beat the Hulkbuster a second time, then throw him into the final two generators to end the mission.

User Info: wolfman624

wolfman624 - 9 years ago 0   0