Saw (PlayStation 3)

How do i figure out the lock combination?

1. In the room where water lines the ground and an electrical source is slowly advancing i cannot figure out the numbers for the lock, there is numbers all over the wall and even pieces of numbers, there are 6 jigsaw pieces on the ground and ive tried lining them up but its pretty hard any help on the 3 numbers?
    TokinBlunts - 12 years ago - report

1. I tried looking at the walls from all jigsaw pieces and from only one of them I saw a 3-digit number clearly. I don't think they are random per game so mine was 4-3-5. Make sure you get the coupler from the tool chest to the left of where you walk in also. ;)
    bigdumbfatso - 12 years ago - report
    7   0

Answers

1. To followup on what bigdumbfatso said, if you go on the opposite side of the room, there is a red puzzle piece on the floor, look toward the room with Elec-man(lol), and you should see the numbers he mentioned.
    lchrisman - 12 years ago - report
    5   0

1. Combo Lock in Cedar Hall? Side Quest X360
    3 answers
  2. 3 answers
  3. Lock combos? General PS3
    1 answer
  4. 3 answers