Why does the game keep telling me my pitcher is no longer on the DL when he is?

1. I am half way through a season. I acquired a pitcher via trade who is on the DL for another 2 weeks. I am trying to start the next game on the schedule and it's telling me that he is no longer injured and asks me what I want to do. My two choices are to put him on the bench or auto utilize. No matter which I pick, the system won't accept either command & I am now stuck. I can't proceed or go back. I even reloaded older game files from a week or two ago, simulated up to the current game and the same thing happens. I don't want start my season all over but is that my only option?

ANY help is appreciated

User Info: scott0116

scott0116 - 13 years ago

Answers

1. Try trading him away. Let some other team deal with the glitch. Or demoting him to AAA for awhile.

User Info: OminousShadow87

OminousShadow87 - 12 years ago 0   0
  2. Wow, that sounds like a serious glitch.....If you've already tried reloading a previous save, and it's still messed up, then your only choice may be to start your season over....

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024 - 12 years ago 0   1