1. A very 'leet AC Pilot buddy of mine recently brought to my attention a few advanced control techniques. Much to my joy, I'm not finished discovering new things about this beloved title, like the inertia turn (bustin' donuts on one foot, playa).

One technique he mentioned was called "Third Staging", which he compared to fuel-injecting your booster to get a much faster Quick Boost than normal. A little internet research has shown me that there's such a thing as Second Staging, as well. However, I can't seem to find out how one performs these boosting techniques.

So, how do I third stage? Any help offered can make at least one more pilot all the more competent.

User Info: kronik_illniss

kronik_illniss - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I can't really help you about thin directly, however, I can provide you an additional way to boost your QB speed:

If you rise the weight of the rear of your AC (using stabilizers), the power of the Forward QB will increase.

Also, if you rise the weight of the front of your AC, you will get a stronger Back QB.

User Info: Nezard

Nezard - 9 years ago 0   0

2. It's all in how you use the Quick Boost (QB) button. It can ONLY be done on an analog button (e.i L2 and R2, or a stick if you have a strange setup). Basically there is a point in pulling back the trigger where the QB will fire off. If you can figure out exactly where that spot is, you can perform stage boosting. The easiest way to explain is that you bring the QB almost the where it fires off, pause, then pull it back all the way. The smoother you are pulling the trigger back, the more extreme your QB will be.

User Info: CliffJumper501

CliffJumper501 - 9 years ago 0   0