1. just having a hard time on it cause I either run out of ammo on the ac or the af depending on which I try first or the ac/af kills me while I'm trying to beat the other

User Info: Hattori75

Hattori75 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. if you have the dual gatling cannons on back, use them, that's all you'll ever need.

First, after VOB, you meet Bulldozer, right? Head right pass him and turn around, quick boosting around while heading in the general direction of motherwill, facing bulldozer, from what I can tell the missiles should attack him if you dodge enough, and just keep shooting at him until he goes down. When he does, quickly fly up and quick boost to motherwill and knock out the missile panels. After that it's just easy.

User Info: lifestorm2

lifestorm2 - 10 years ago 0   0

2. Or...You can just forget him and just for Mother Will. Just using a Rifle and a Blade for use. Blade the Cannons and or The Missile panels or shoot the Panels. Well....For me it always result in A's but try it...It works..

User Info: DragoonSoldier

DragoonSoldier - 10 years ago 0   0

3. I have done this S rank on hard with a simple stratedgy using only laserblades and flares,

Once you have finished VOB you normally come across Killdozer, he is real easy , just go in and slash him, or you can skip him for now and destroy motherwill, destroy all the missle packs first, because they will annoy you the most on this, thats what the flares are for, use the flares to distract them while you go in for the kill, once theyre done, take out the cannons and major cannons, and thats motherwill taken care off, i reccomend using a AALIYA model with Virtue main boosters. but you can mix and match if you like.

User Info: Nitemare667

Nitemare667 - 10 years ago 0   0

4. I got an S on hard for this. I simply made a mid-light weight NEXT with 2 motorcobras and good energy efficiency (can just set it to 1.5 if you want to be able to go fast without worrying about energy limits). Just fly and QB to dodge missiles. Fly around in a circle destroying all the missile panels and when they are all gone go on TOP of the AF. There will be a single MT waiting there for you...destroy it. Now that it's gone you can stand there and destroy both guns and never get hit. Just shoot them from the top of the AF.

If you don't take much damage from missiles by QBing then you should get an S. Ignore the enemy NEXT. It took me a few tries just to get used to lowering the damage I took and finding all the missile panels fast. Good luck.

User Info: vNEXT

vNEXT - 9 years ago 0   0

5. Toss a couple of 5-way Technocrat rocket launchers on your back and a couple blades in your hands. Hack the dozer mech and main cannons after making a fly-by over the Arms Fort and manually targeting the missile pods (the rockets won't cause your reticule to lock onto normals or missiles while you're trying to take out the launching pods). The 5-way rockets have both wide ballistic and explosive spread, so they're good for strafing runs.

User Info: cransona

cransona - 8 years ago 0   0

6. Equip a moderately powerful weapon (such as the CANOPUS high laser rifle or a bazooka) and blow up the missile launchers and triple cannons (the ones that look like gatling guns). Equip a laser blade to take out the big guns (literally). On hard mode you can ignore Killdozer as long as you pay attention and don't get dozer-ed yourself. Defeating the AF is all that is needed to win.

User Info: thegigabrain

thegigabrain - 5 years ago 0   0