How long does this game last?

1. I am wondering how long this game usually lasts a player. It seems kind of childish, so when i get it the kids i work with will enjoy it, but i was hoping i would also enjoy it. idk anyone think its too childish or perfect for all ages?

User Info: crealkllr

crealkllr - 8 years ago

1. There are 30 unique levels, and each takes about 20 minutes to complete on average (the 5 vehicle stages which are usually shorter though). Once you beat a stage in story mode you unlock it in free play, meaning you can use unlocked characters you have acquired to reach new areas and find more secrets. The game emphasizes re-playing stages, so if you want 100% it will take awhile.

The game seems silly and childish at first, but I got used to it after a few stages and began to like it. I'm almost 30 and I enjoyed it, so it's good for all ages imo.

User Info: pirofyre978

pirofyre978 - 7 years ago 1   0