How do you move the fallen tree in your path five minutes into the game?

1. In other words, in what way are you supposed to move around the joysticks, and which joystick are you supposed to use when interacting with R1?

User Info: snakepulse

snakepulse - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I see this question a lot, looks like some discs are glitched..weird...but as soon as u hit the R1, you are supposed to keep hitting the circle button to lift it, that's it.

User Info: 7h3_h4x3r

7h3_h4x3r - 9 years ago 1   0
  2. First i think you have to attack it a bit and something should break then allow you to hit the R1 button and mash O to lift it. thought i recently played through all the games again and might be thinking of different spot or game.

User Info: James1520

James1520 - 9 years ago 1   0
  3. i'm having the same problem...R1 and pressing the O down very fast..... the fallen tree will not move? restarted several times but finally gave up. did anyone solve the problem yet? guess the game has a glitch i'll take the game back for a refund.

User Info: faewitch

faewitch - 8 years ago 1   0
  4. Mine is doing the same thing.i downloaded this game so I can't get my money back. Is there a way to get pas this?

User Info: RosySniper63

RosySniper63 - 4 weeks ago 1   0