How long is god of war 3 s story ?

1. I just want to know how long it is

User Info: MANR1QUE

MANR1QUE - 9 years ago

1. The game is actually kind of short to tell you the truth, it took me little over 8 hours to beat it and thats with me looking for chests in every nook and cranny. (this is in God and Titan mode)

I imagine Chaos mode will take quite a bit of time but that has nothing to do with the game's length just the time spent killing monsters is like 5x longer.

User Info: Dreager_Ex

Dreager_Ex - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. It's pretty short, but it'll make you want to play it over and over again.

User Info: DC96

DC96 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Its a short game i beat it under 5 hours

User Info: charmedone09

charmedone09 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. it's depend on your expertise level...If you playing rushing with avoid any enemy counter should be less than 5 hours...if you enjoy playing collect every treasure box should be around 8 hours..usually for 1st time play will take about 12 hours to finish

User Info: azym

azym - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. it may not be as long as RPGs but its super fun to play ,, if you played the prev GOW you shouldn't have problems with this one ,,

User Info: memories_83

memories_83 - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. It depends largely on the difficulty you choose and how good you are at this game.

I beat it on Hard my first time. I died quite a few times and it lasted me about 11 hours.

I'd say the game lasts from 10 to 13 hours if you choose a fitting difficulty for your skill level.

User Info: The_N4bz

The_N4bz - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. It should be a pretty long game enough to keep u playing for a while.

User Info: Al3n0

Al3n0 - 9 years ago 0   1
  7. Anywhere from 13+ hours, depending on the difficulty level [normal difficulty is supposed to be a cake walk] how good a player you are and your level of fandom [I plan on extending my first play through as long as possible], to 17 hours according to one lucky gamer who got a copy early and played on hard difficulty.

User Info: Caduceus89

Caduceus89 - 9 years ago 0   1