How do I beat Groeder?

1. How do I even damage him? Something to do with the heli-drones?

User Info: Vios_Steele

Vios_Steele - 8 years ago

1. To avoid his second attack which is a charge attack all you have to do is roll out of the way. The second you see him change a pink color get L1 ready and just dodge to avoid him then lock onto his back and zip kick.

User Info: Ramza742

Ramza742 - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Get him walking different directions. He has 2 attacks. He charges you, and he jumps at you with a freezing effect.

When he jumps up for the freezing attack, you have to jump to avoid it. If you take no damage by avoiding his attack, latch onto his back and do a zip kick. You will slam into a small cooling device on his back.

User Info: Darogen01

Darogen01 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. He does 2 attacks for total one is a straight dash to u ( when he glows purple) and one is a jump and slam to ground attack (when he glows white)

to damage it for his first half hp all u need to do is evade is attack ( roll for his dash, and jump for his slam) then quick turn, lock him with arm, zip kick and ok~!

once he drops bellow half, he will call those constructor bugs ( those flying annoying bastids that can kill u in a few seconds) u can do it in 2 ways....

u can first jump from plataform, hook yourself at the bottom and begin shooting those no end bugs (tried twice since u cant kill them all but at least it will reduce the number of them) or u can fight them after Groeder call them up cause he really cant put up a fight since he only has 2 types of attacks when u are evading a lot fighting those bugs and when u that bastid Groeder finish his moves u can zip kick him... well

and btw, if u dunn like Groeder blah blah blah (at the fight), feel free to click square button Spencer will complain in a rude way to make him shut up hehehehe

User Info: fatsui

fatsui - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Also, when the drones come, ignore them. It's easy to get distracted by them and let Groeder hit you and they can't do much damage.

User Info: daftpunk_mk5

daftpunk_mk5 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. As for the drones, last time I beat him was by grabing one with my arm and hit circle. It hit Groeder and finished him! I'll try it again next time.

User Info: Gatchan

Gatchan - 7 years ago 0 0