Soo... is there a story here?

1. other than like... gray scaffolding is evil. Don't get me wrong, I think this game is beautiful and amazing, but is there a story to it, or is it just flower petals?

User Info: im_not_mexican

im_not_mexican - 10 years ago

1. I have the story. Don't ask how I got it (it involved dynamite), but here it is.

A super scientist created new breeds of flowers with unbelievable powers. The prototype can float around and control other flowers, even blooming and creating them. Further developments led to flowers able to change grass colors, light things up, and eventually destroy objects. It all culminates in the battle test of the ultimate super flower, and if it succeeds, they are ready for the battlefield.

Guess what Flower 2 is?

User Info: Gaming_King

Gaming_King - 10 years ago 0   3

1. I definitely saw a story.

There's a clearly defined climax, and has every other element of a story. It doesn't need words or villain characters to be a story.

There's a story wherever you look for one. You just need to look more carefully. =)

User Info: Oak_Tea

Oak_Tea - 10 years ago 1   1
  2. mostly it's the story of every persons journey through life.

But, no, there is no real story here.

User Info: jnighlight

jnighlight - 10 years ago 1   2
  3. Absolutely there's a story here. It's subtle, since there's no dialog or conscious entities of any kind, but there's definitely a strong narrative present. Check out my write-up about it here.

http://www.examiner.com/ x-3414-Minneapolis-Video-Game-Examiner~y2009m2d20-Analysis-Flower

Take out the space after the examiner.com/ part. It wouldn't let me post such a long "word"
    Hope you enjoy.

User Info: MichelobGolden

MichelobGolden - 10 years ago 1   3