Is there more to the Dream trophy?

1. Ok, so last night I finally got the gold Dream trophy in flower (get all of the secret flowers in all the levels). Now, the description for the trophy is:

"Beyond the flowers lies another room..."

So when I got the trophy, the background on the main menu changed from a window overlooking the city, to glass patio doors opened wide looking out onto a grassy plain with a mountain in the background. To me, this HEAVILY implies there is some sort of bonus, besides the trophy, for getting all the secret flowers. Like being able to go "into" that background, and play around in that area.

But I can't figure out if it does anything. And if it doesn't, and all I get is the trophy, I'm gonna be some kind of ticked.

So, does anyone know whether or not there is some sort of secret bonus material, besides the trophy, when you get all of the secret green flowers?

User Info: firemind14

firemind14 - 10 years ago
  2. Well that's just mean.

User Info: firemind14

firemind14 - 10 years ago

1. Unfortunately the background is just a tease, there is no bonus level.

User Info: Groundcraze

Groundcraze - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. It could also possibly be a set-up for future DLC...I hope

User Info: MoeJade

MoeJade - 10 years ago 1   0