How's the game on PS3?

1. I'm thinking of getting it, but first, any technical probs?

Like, framerate issues, bad visuals, lag? or anything else?

User Info: dp246

dp246 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Well the Game it self is good but it does have some lag every now and then But not a lot, some framrate problems... but its still good doesnt change the game play any. So in my opinon u should get it if u like FPS's and RPG's.

User Info: josh308381

josh308381 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. The game is very fun and runs very smoothly, however, if you design a very very specific character build (which fires a repeater pistol at a rate of 70 bullets per second) you will experience lag. Aside from that, I have not had any lag or framerate issues. The visuals are very... unique. They have a distinct art style, but are certainly not bad. Opinion applies here.

User Info: SwordofSwords

SwordofSwords (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. I've never tried it on Xbox 360, but some times the resolution takes a minute to look good when you enter a new area. I also periodically miss when the crosshair is directly on my target's head even though my accuracy is 100% and the target isn't moving.

User Info: Cyberslam8

Cyberslam8 - 7 years ago 0   0