Capturing? Best DLC?

1. How do you capture characters? I must have missed/forgotten the part it told me.

What's the best DLC character and why?

User Info: hotrod434

hotrod434 - 10 years ago

1. to capture people or monsters, Mao must be a higher level than what you are trying to catch. you must also be able to create that monster yourself. if you meet those requirements, then throw the monster you want to capture into the base and it should work.

User Info: ZLeipzig

ZLeipzig - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. All DLC have their ups and downs it all depends on what your trying to do and how much time your going to put into the game.

User Info: MacnellMan

MacnellMan - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. If this game is like it's predecessors; you can't capture humanoid characters, and as for the DLC, I've found Gig, and Zetta to be particularly useful, since gig has decent ranked attacks, and a 3x3 square range of one, he become exceptionally easy to lvl up, and not to mention he can float past enemies. Zetta is good, because of his innate stats, and Evilities. His badass impulse raises his attack by 50% on odd turns, and lowers def 50% on even. Quite a useful Evility if you're in need of attack power. However, if you don't mind his initial low stats; Thursday has the highest equip percentage in the game innitially. 155% for all. So while the choice is yours on who you like best, these are who I've found most useful

User Info: Kitsuke

Kitsuke - 9 years ago 1   1