Rotton Gruge 1050% attack+ like on youtube how?!

1. On youtube for the record damage done it shows Yukimaru standing on solid green attack +50% blocks, how is that possible? Shoulden't they have broken? cause they sure do when I try... my max is + 450% >.>

User Info: MaoXOmega

MaoXOmega - 10 years ago
  2. Correction it's in the Adell 33 Billion one... //www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfs-Y6G3vjI and it's probly not 1050%

User Info: MaoXOmega

MaoXOmega - 10 years ago

1. First of all it's neither a hack nor a glitch.
    And the Yukimaru video has that one as well. Though at the bottom of the tower.

As for how it's done.. it's quite simple! Use fist skills to move the geo blocks. If you do they won't start geochains (unless they get too high).

User Info: sion4ever

sion4ever (Expert) - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I dunno, it's probably a hack or a glitch done by the world's biggest nerd who has nothing better to do then hack his way through a game to get a record scroe, kinda like M2K.

User Info: shickenu

shickenu - 10 years ago 0   3