How can I get the chest in the last chapter?

1. How do I get to the chest located behind the Evilty guy in the last chapter? I can't jump high enough to get on the platform... so what do I do?

User Info: SamuraiPanda

SamuraiPanda - 10 years ago

1. Mao's level determines how high is jump is.
    There's also a club that doubles Mao's jump height, but you'll have to find Corsica's Tower in the Item World. That's the one with a slumbering cat at the top of a tower of boxes.

User Info: Nietono

Nietono (Expert) - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. There is a club called Birdman Watchers, you get it by finding a room in the Item world (a large mountian of boxes you can't get to the top of (or see the top of really) Then you put a character in the club and it will increase Mao's jump based on his level (I think 400 or maybe 4000 is needed to get to the chest) it's nothing great anyways so don't worry too much about it, it will be there on subsiquent play thoughs.

User Info: Skel_Ettin

Skel_Ettin (Expert) - 10 years ago 1   0