Still the same job / level system?

1. I have been thinking of getting this game bar one issue; I liked Disgaea 2 apart from the fact that after you changed a character's class they fell to level 1 again and needed to be re-leveled from there. I personally found that annoying, but is it the same in Disgaea 3?

User Info: bassguy666

bassguy666 - 10 years ago

1. Yes, [ Reincarnation ] option is still intact and still the same as ever (restarting your character to Level 1). However, Main Characters (those that can't be deleted) only require 100 mana to reincarnate every time while Generic Characters (those that can be deleted) follow a formula of 100 x 2 every time you reincarnate them. Be careful when you reincarnate Generic Characters.

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. if you dont like the process of turning to a lvl 1 then try disgaea afternoon of darkness on psp its really fun or get the ds version with new peeps OK dokie lol

User Info: Ureska123

Ureska123 - 10 years ago 0   0