Evolving classes?

1. I want to know if evolving classes affect the unlock of some others. For example: to unlock Magic Knight, you need a lvl 25 Fighter and Mage. So, if I evolve the Fighter to a Warrior, does that prevent the unlock of the MK?
    Also, I want to know the evolve level for the classes. At level 20 they change for the first time, but then?

User Info: Zeovalguar

Zeovalguar - 10 years ago

1. Both classes needed to unlock the other class need to be present at the same time and above the required levels at the same time. i.e. levelign a thief to 15 then reincarnating him into a mage and getting the mage to level 15 will NOT work.
    Also be careful not to mistake the "Fist Fighters for Fighters. Fist Fighters are also refered to as Brawlers, and Monks. and Fighters as warrirors. I.e. Heavy Knight- Male Fighter (Warrior) + Male Fist Fighter (Brawler/Monk)
    I dont know why there isn't any consistancy on the cheats section.

User Info: Skel_Ettin

Skel_Ettin (Expert) - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. There are Tiers which is stronger versions of each class. Say you are unlocking that magic knight amd you have a "Mage" class and "Fighter" class it doesn't matter which Tier they are, it will unlock the class you are seeking. In order to "Evolve" your classes level them up and there is an excellent class guide in the "Faqs" section they displays which level you need to obtain in order to get the next tier. Hope this helps.

User Info: Ambrose69UYA

Ambrose69UYA - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. When it says you need a lv 25 Fighter, it means any character out of the "Fighter" tiers, not just the specific class of "Fighter", so yes, the class of Warrior can be used to unlock Magic Knights.

As for the class evolve levels, the FAQ/Walkthrough that Aerius wrote has them listed near the end.

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. Just remember though their are still more work to do if u played the other disgaea game like afternoon of darkness hard as hell>.< but yeah certain requisite lvld charcters of any tier of the class u need to lvl will just do fine

User Info: Ureska123

Ureska123 - 10 years ago 1   0