Which specialists should I insert in my Baal Sword while levelling it?

1. I have a level 0 Baal Sword with a 0 rarity value. I would like to know if I should stack all the slots with 19998 gladiators while levelling it, or I can put other stat-granting innocents if it attains its attack cap only with the levels and the attack boosts passed in the item classroom. Thanks in advance!

User Info: buster_chocobo

buster_chocobo - 10 years ago
  2. So I guess I should put 4 packs of 19998 of both Marksmen and coaches to actually make that useful. Do innocent boosts really make a difference in the item's maximum stats, and so by how much?

User Info: buster_chocobo

buster_chocobo - 10 years ago

1. Put in either a Dietician, Master, Gladiator, Tutor, Sentry, Physician, Marksman, or Coach.

Putting anything else will be a waste of the innocent boost.

I recommend using the Marksman or Coach.

User Info: Nietono

Nietono (Expert) - 10 years ago 1   0

1. Well the innocents do not need to be maxed out. As long as the type is there, the item will get an innocent boost.
    Innocent boosts don't really make much of a difference in stats.

User Info: Nietono

Nietono (Expert) - 10 years ago 1   0