About the game saves?
- Create new folder (name it PS3) in your USB Flash Drive.
- Create another folder inside the PS3 folder, name it 'SAVEDATA'
In most cases, the file you unzip would be a folder named something like this 'BCUS98103'. DO NOT rename it.
- Drag the folder into PS3/SAVEDATA
- Turn on your PS3
- Plug your USB stick into the USB slot on your PS3
- Under Game > Saved Data Unity, 'USB Device' should appear on the top, select that
- Hit triangle when you see the save on your USB stick, select 'Copy' Nietono (Expert) - 10 years ago