How do I get the title of a character to change to ((Blank)) Fan?

1. It happened oddly accidently with my Casperleague ((it changed to Archer Fan)) I was wandering a series of things

1. does that change any stats
    2. how can I do something like that relyably
    3.if I wanted to undo it how would that be done
    4. would reincarnating a character ((say the Casperleague into an Ovling)) remove the "Archer Fan" title?

thanks for the help

User Info: Psycho3333

Psycho3333 - 10 years ago

1. The archer fan title appears if you put someone in the election committee, and the teacher Aiko appears. Anyone next to her will be given that title, as she seduces them. It was probably a bug for it to be semi-permanent. While I haven't had it happen to me (I cancel out of any such bill if I have someone near Aiko for that very reason), but I'm fairly sure Reincarnation will change the title again.

Titles in this game have no effect on stats, and the only reliable way to get it to happen is to just keep proposing bills with people in the Election Club.

User Info: Wraith_Magus

Wraith_Magus - 10 years ago 0   0

1. I'm not to sure about that one. But titles really don't do much. i'm pretty sure that when your reincarnate your casperleague it will remove the title.

User Info: Ambrose69UYA

Ambrose69UYA - 10 years ago 0   1