Update problem?

1. When I use wi-fi to try to download the update for Disgaea 3 and Street Fighter 4 the estimated time goes up instead of down. When it gets up to 456 minutes I get an error message then it dissconnects me. But the psn store and all dlc downloads with no problem when I use my uncles wi-fi (I use his because I only have dial-up available where I live). Even the Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade full version which is 248 MB downloads just fine with wi-fi. Only the updates give me this problem. What is wrong? This is all new to me and my uncle so we dont understand?

User Info: albell

albell - 10 years ago

1. A lot of people is downloading the update at the same time. Try downloading the update at a later time.

User Info: etnaprinnydood

etnaprinnydood - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Either that, or try plugging your PS3 directly to a wired connection. If that still wont work, try downloading only one at a time. If your still having problems after that, go to a friends house and try there, theres probably a problem with your internet connection.

User Info: skwipe

skwipe - 10 years ago 0   0