Is there a guide for the entire skill (weapon and magic) list and the mana it cost to learn them???

1. Is there a guide for the entire skill list and the mana it cost to learn them??? So which skills need to be learnt through class world

User Info: jeffau

jeffau - 11 years ago

1. Check the "Character FAQ it might be of some help, The official Guide is really helpful though.

Only the 7th and 8th skills are limited to classworld, also transfering skills to other characters is done there as well.

User Info: Skel_Ettin

Skel_Ettin (Expert) - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Both of the guides I bought from DoubleJump so far have virtually disentegrated. The day I got them they strated falling apart. Granted, guides don't last forever, but almost all of them take at least a little use before falling apart...

User Info: ShiningDrake

ShiningDrake - 10 years ago 0   2
  2. I bought this guide at Gamestop and i agree with ShiningDrake, its poorly made. Each page I turn the pages come out of the bind. Frustrating.

User Info: cuotl123

cuotl123 - 10 years ago 0   2
  3. Yes, buy DoubleJump's strategy guide on their website (doublejump.com)

User Info: n64448

n64448 - 11 years ago 0   3