How come Class World isn't appearing?

1. It used to appear a lot whenever I went training my characters, but since I've passed the tyrant baal bill the afro prinny hasn't been appearing anymore. there's gotta be another reason besides passing the bill. An answer would be nice.

User Info: TheEdgeDood

TheEdgeDood - 11 years ago

Answers

1. You probably don't have anyone in the student council club. Put someone in it and fight a few times.

User Info: zldafnatic

zldafnatic - 11 years ago 2   0
  2. Make sure you have at least one characters are in the Student Council Club. The Student Council Club was unlocked on in chapter 3, stage 3.

User Info: Darrage

Darrage - 11 years ago 2   0
  3. Like, everyone said, make sure you have a character in the student council club. If you do, remember that the chanc eof it appearing is probably a percentage, not a specific number of maps, so chance can sometimes be cruel. Also keep in mind that this game was made by the same company as Atelier Iris, which had an odd glitch that only appeared on some copies of the game, they might have made a similar mistake on this game.

User Info: ShiningDrake

ShiningDrake - 10 years ago 1   0