Is reincarnation the only way to change class?

1. So for example I have a fighter, and the warrior class becomes avialable would I want to reincarnate to take advantage of the better aptitudes? Also do higher classes have better specials?

User Info: monkeylip

monkeylip - 10 years ago
  2. Also what does the inhertance rate refer to, when reincarnating the more mana spent the higher the inheritance %, but it's not clear to me what actually being inherited...

User Info: monkeylip

monkeylip - 10 years ago

1. That depends on how fast you can relevel that character that you would want to reincarnate him or her. Higher tiers of that character do learn better Specials and Evilities.

Inheritance Rate refers to how much percentage of your Special's experience you will keep. For example, your Blade Rush has 896 experience and you reincarnate your Fighter into a Warrior at Genius type. You keep 95% of the Special's experience, which is 851.

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 2   0