Where can I find Mr. Glaceys Door?

1. How do I get more of the doors that allow you to leave the item world? Also when you complete the 10th floor or multiple does it prompt you whether you want to leave, or do you need to do something else?

User Info: monkeylip

monkeylip - 10 years ago
  2. Thanks that exactly what I needed to know, especially given I had the item name wrong, though thankfully you knew exactly what I meant.

User Info: monkeylip

monkeylip - 10 years ago

1. Mr. Gency's Exits can be found on the 10th floor of any Item World or Class World. You must kill all enemies on that floor to get it. Another way to get a Mr. Gency's Exit is finding Misha's Hideout on one of the many random events in a Mystery Gate in the Item World. Talk to her and she gives you one for free.

When you do complete the 10th floor of any Item World, you are prompted to either continue the Item World or leave, so that's all it asks for.

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0