What does the evility tower skill do, I can't seem to use it?

1. I've trained it on a few of my characters, but it's not obvious how to make use if it.

User Info: monkeylip

monkeylip - 10 years ago
  2. You are correct, I was referring to the tower special... your answer makes sense, so are you stacking 3+ characters and then using them special to attack an enemy in front of the stack? Do all the characters have to have it or just the one on top?

User Info: monkeylip

monkeylip - 10 years ago
  3. Oh and how do I know what the requirements are for each tower special?

User Info: monkeylip

monkeylip - 10 years ago

1. I don't see an Evility called Tower Skill, so I'm assuming you mean the Specials?

if so, they can only be used when you meet the specific requirements, like forming a tower of three characters. Each Tower Special requires a specific amount of characters stacked on top of each other to use, and to stack characters, you can either move the character to another character or use the Lift command. You can only access the Tower Specials this way.

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0