Is it necessary to preorder?

1. Will this game be rare or will it still be readily available in stores by mid-September?

User Info: HollowNinja

HollowNinja - 11 years ago

1. In my opinion I believe it has gotten less necessary for preorders today than 3 or 4 years ago. However, it doesn't hurt to put down 5 bucks just to ensure that when you go to pick up a copy, one will be there with your name on it.

User Info: Brand0

Brand0 - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. NIS games sometimes get rare, but a month afterwards you should still be able to find it.

User Info: VerosPlague

VerosPlague - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. It will likely be unnecessary to preorder, based on the supply in most stores I know of, and have been to. But if your area tends only to get sports games or shooters, it might be necessary to preorder. Therefore, the game won't likely be necessary to preorder, and it will probably be available in stores by mid-September. No one knows for sure how many are shipping out, aside from the company themselves. Based on the producer's recent shipments, I wouldn't consider a preorder necessary.

User Info: Doru_Dinn

Doru_Dinn - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. Unless you are getting a collector/limited edition it is never necessary to preorder.

User Info: jerrygamer2

jerrygamer2 - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. It can never hurt to secure your copy with a preorder

User Info: lllhouselll

lllhouselll - 11 years ago 0   0
  5. NIS has enough experience with the US market. They know the sales of the previous 3 games, and are unlikely to make mistakes that novice companies sometimes do.

User Info: HyugaHinata

HyugaHinata - 11 years ago 0   0
  6. Companies like NIS and Atlus generally print smaller quantities of their games because they know they're niche and will only sell so much anyway. That being said, NIS doesn't generally limit their print runs quite as much as Atlus, so you should be fine after a month or two, though you may have to resort to ordering online. You'll only really start having trouble if you wait like a year or something.

User Info: zeik56

zeik56 - 11 years ago 0   0
  7. I doubt it'd be needed, but I'd advise preordering a copy from the NISA store directly, as they have extra pre-order goodies that you can only get form them via pre-ordering. If that doesn't concern you, no worries. Wal-Mart still carries Disgaea 2.

User Info: zanth

zanth - 11 years ago 0   0
  8. In the worst case scenario, used copies are always to be found on eBay as well. Trust me, they're fine. (and maybe even cheaper)

User Info: ZapYourChannel

ZapYourChannel - 11 years ago 0   0