How do I learn new weapon skills?

1. I need a very specific explination on how i can teach unique characters (Almaz etc...) how to learn more than 3 weapon skills. I' ve read the faqs and the official guide and still dont understand. Can you please give me a specific explanation with examples please?

User Info: freakshow92

freakshow92 - 5 years ago

1. Only way is through the Class World. Have a generic first learn the skills u want Almaz and whoever else to learn. Then, at Homeroom, put them in the same club. Next, go to the Class World and select Almaz as the host. Pick Skill Inheritance from the list. Get to the 9th floor and enter the Mystery Room. Talk to the person inside and you'll be able to learn a skill at 10 times the normal mana cost, although u can only learn one at a time.

To be able to go to the Class World more with any character, simply reincarnate and the counter resets to 0.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0   0