What are the requirements for Illegal Tickets?

1. I've picked up 13 illegal tickets so far, and I know how you're supposed to get them, but I just wanted to know if each tickets comes with each different type of pirates? I don't recall fighting 13 different types of pirate but I may have done. I've killed the mushroom pirates about 11 times and I haven't got tickets from most of them. So do I just have to wander around items until a new kind of pirate appears or is there a way of getting tickets everytime?

User Info: TheFij

TheFij - 10 years ago

1. There are three ways to obtain an Illegal Ticket:

- Meeting a Pirate in the Item World. There are a few Pirates that do not carry an Illegal Ticket (Land of Carnage and Reverse Pirate only).
    - Entering a Mystery Gate somewhere between Floor 1-49. This will allow you to have a chance at meeting an Illegal Ticket Vendor, who will sell you an assortment of Illegal Tickets for a huge price.
    - Entering a Mystery Gate somewhere between Floor 50-99. This will allow you to have a chance at meeting an Illegal Ticket Vender, who will sell you another assortment of Illegal Tickets for a huge price.

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 0   0

1. In addition to what Klaybuddy said, you should also know that the filling up the PPP and Tora no Ana clubs you should have enabled to be unlocked by obtaining a Pirate Ship and obtaining an Illegal ticket, respectively, increase your odds to encounter Pirates and the Illegal Ticket Vendor, respectively. Increasing these clubs capacity through Class World and further filling up the remaining spots will increase these odds further.

It is also widely believed that the Illegal Ticket Vendor will not even appear unless Tora no Ana has at least some people. At the very least the odds of running into him with Tora no Ana empty are astronomically low and people have played for well over a hundred hours never running into him w/o filling it up.

User Info: kevwaffles

kevwaffles - 10 years ago 0   0