How do I get rank 30+ items?

1. I have increased the item rank in the shops to twelve and I can only get rank thirthy items. I need stronger weapons. Please help!

User Info: OverlordSasuke

OverlordSasuke - 10 years ago

1. To get items from Rank 31 to 34, you must go through the Item World with a high ranked item (like Rank 25+). You can either find them on the Bonus List, enemy's equipments, or random Mystery Gate events. You can only find Rank 31-34 in the Normal Item World and certain X-Dimension stages.

To get items from Rank 35 to 39, you must go through the Land of Carnage Item World with a high ranked item (like Rank 30+). You can either find them on the Bonus List, enemy's equipments, or random Mystery Gate events. You can only find Rank 35-39 in the Land of Carnage Item World and certain X-Dimension stages.

Reverse Pirating also helps you find better items, so you can either choose to destroy the chests or chunk them onto your ship, whatever is a better option for you.

For more information about item ranking, refer to Prometheusx303's item chart:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/942139/54094

User Info: KlayBuddy

KlayBuddy (Expert) - 10 years ago 3   1

Answers

1. Actually I think all you need to get rank 31-34 weapons is monster levels over 100 in the item world, but I'm not sure about that.

Rank 31-39 are actually REALLY easy to get, IMO, once you're in the respective place. I can barely survive any level 1 item in the Land of Carnage, but I've managed to get rank 39 armor, ax, sword, and both monster weapons, some rare/legendary. If you can't survive the item world levels that give your items, try and steal them or break chests, and run through each stage ASAP looking for chests.

User Info: SirBertington

SirBertington - 10 years ago 0   4