Alright, so I passed the Glasses petition in the classroom but no glasses showed up in shop what the heck?

1. [Read title/question]

User Info: Xamson

Xamson - 10 years ago
  2. Ah, I get it--this is so much different than past Disgaea games...thanks for the help!

User Info: Xamson

Xamson - 10 years ago

1. Once you pass the bill - you need to put someone in the Glasses Girl Lovers club - then the item should appear in the inventory (of the armor store).

User Info: darkrpger

darkrpger - 10 years ago 0   0

1. First of all you need to put one character in the Glasses Girl Lovers club, 2nd you have to make sure that your shop rank is at least 3 ( the first glass`s is rank 3 so your shop rank need to be 3 in order to be albe to buy the glass`s from the armor shop )

Peace.

User Info: Hades-Sama

Hades-Sama - 10 years ago 1   0

1. The basic glasses, "Glasses", should show up in the lowest rank for the shop, which covers up to rank 3 items.. The item and shop rankings are two separate things..
    So I think the problem is most likely that you need to put someone in the club, as has already been pointed out

User Info: jaes_remanst

jaes_remanst - 10 years ago 0   0