A Problem With Pram?

1. Well as some of you might know, Zetta and Pram were released a short while ago, but i have a problem. well i downloaded both of them separately and installed them and when i turned on my game i went to the secret map and saw both pram and zetta's maps. First off i beat zetta and got him but after that, prams map dissapeared. I can't get it back i reloaded pram but that doesn't work either. Any ideas on how to get her back on my game?

I hope you can help me, Thanks a lot.

User Info: Mugen_slash

Mugen_slash - 10 years ago

1. My guess is your character roster is currently full. Even if you still have empty desks, all of the standard non-D/L special characters have there seats "reserved" ahead of time. This means you could have up to 9 free desks depending on how far in post-game you are in your current play-through and still not have room for Pram or any other new characters.

See if you can create a new character. If not, delete or punish one you are not using.

If you are able to create a new character currently already, I don't know what else to tell you.

User Info: kevwaffles

kevwaffles - 10 years ago 0   0