How do i get lotsa money and levels?

1. My team is WAY overleveled on Disgaea 3 and i have over 1 million HL I'm on chapter 4 my chars levels are 25 plus dealing over 1000 damage more like 5000 damage. Do i still have to worry about money? If i do how can i get more? Finally, how to i level more? thanks for the help

User Info: oDarkshade

oDarkshade - 7 years ago

1. Get Statisticians from Reverse Pirating and a Puppy Paw Stick from the Kit Kat Pirate Captain on floors 80+.

In the Item World, look for an Enemy Level Up 10% and Deathblow/Reverse Damage combo. kill all enemies expect for a non-flying enemy (Mothman). Trap the enemy so it can't move or kill u with special attacks or a bow/gun. let the enemy max out it's level and kill it off. the character's level will be in the 90s-100s afterwards and you'll rake in about 200 million HL, more if u have Brokers.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   0