Question about the Downloadable content. (?)

1. I remember reading that the entire cast of Disgaea 2 will be available for download for this game. However, I haven't had the chance to connect my PS3 to the internet just yet.

My questions are as such: are Adell and Rozalin available for download yet? If not, does anyone have information on when- as well as cost? And what other things will be available for download down the road?

Please, be as descriptive as you possibly can and thanks in advance. ^_^

User Info: nephilimalchemi

nephilimalchemi - 11 years ago

1. The downloadable content is currently only available in japan. So far they have Adell, Rozalin, Nekomata, Taro, Hinako, Kogure Souichirou, Tink, Yukimaru, and Prier. They are scheduled to keep adding characters till Jan 09 in japan, no word I have seen on release dates over here.

The only Disgaea 3 related stuff I could find at the playstation store this morning consisted of three wallpapers.

User Info: TimmyTheWiz

TimmyTheWiz - 11 years ago 0   0

1. Oh, and in japan it costs 200 yes for all but the nekotama, which is apparently 100 yen. 200 yen is about $1.80, for reference

User Info: TimmyTheWiz

TimmyTheWiz - 11 years ago 0   0